Friday, February 29, 2008

For my purely graphic website I want to create a nonlinear exploration through one of my "exploratory sketches". Exploratory sketches are overlapping interlacing faces that create new characters that I then emphasize in an attempt to create new creations from my subconscious, often times I allow one thought to immediately go into another without hesitation. The website will begin with the a still of an empty page with just one face or figure in the center with the words "click me" written in the middle. As the user clicks a new figure is overlapped and intertwined with the previous. A previous figure can be clicked to go back to that stage of the drawing.

Through this the user will actually go through my thought process first-hand. The sketches aren't always the most technically sound, but the emphasis is on the process.

Over 35 intertwining, overlapping figures.
Each with its own independent "still" of an "Exploratory Drawing"

No comments: